Please email your cover letter and resume to:
Insurance Compliance Administrator
Job TypeFull time
- Monitor and track the receipt of insurance certificates from current tenants.
- Ensure that the insurance coverage is adequate and meets the requirements of the lease.
- Prepare and distribute reminder letters to tenants who fail to provide the proper proof on lease anniversary dates.
- Assist in the preparation of Landlord Tenant Board (LTB) Filings to ensure compliance with the lease.
- Provide monthly tracking reports that show the level of compliance.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Paralegal Department during peak times and vacation by processing mail and tracking upcoming hearing dates.
- Some reception relief may be required during vacation periods.
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Post-Secondary Education (minimum 2 year college business diploma).
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Residential Property Management experience preferred.
- Proficient keyboard skills for data input (emphasis on accuracy and speed).
- Intermediate level knowledge of both Excel & Word.
- Excellent organizational, time management, customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent follow up skills with an ability deal with tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
The Effort Trust Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidate taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We welcome all applications, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.