The Royal and Wales Apartments are professionally managed by Effort Trust, and are made up of 3 properties located in and near Kitchener's Olde Berlin Town Neighbourhood. With bright, spacious and clean suites, these cozy low-rise walk-ups are close to schools, parks, Central Fresh Market, Grand River Hospital, St. Mary's Hospital, trendy restaurants in Belmont Village and Uptown Waterloo, and beautiful walking areas in Victoria Park and along the Iron Horse Trail.
- Easy access to major bus routes and the new LRT system
- The University of Waterloo, Wilfred Laurier University and the Kitchener School of Pharmacy are about a 10-15 minute drive away
- Buildings were updated in 2015
- Suites heated by gas stove fireplaces
- Upgraded fixtures, flooring and stainless steel appliances