Weekend Relief Superintendent
Job TypePart time
Join our team! We are currently looking for a weekend Relief Superintendent to oversee buildings in downtown Hamilton. In this role, you will be responsible for property maintenance, tenant relations, administrative duties, and cleaning.
- Build positive tenant relations and communications.
- Respond to tenant questions, concerns, emergencies, and complaints in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the building is clean and presentable.
- Responsible for building maintenance and repairs.
- Perform seasonal work as required such as gardening, snow removal (shoveling and salting).
- All administrative duties required by management.
- Showing of vacant units as required.
- Assist with the move in and move out of tenants.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- One year of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong follow up skills and able to deal with tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Excellent housekeeping skills.
- Positive and friendly attitude.